Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

I'm French... but French suggestions don't work anymore

cornwall
Any idea for that?

It used to work pretty beautifully, but I now have no suggestion at all...

Thanks again !
cyril Developer
Have you installed the french dictionary (it's now in a separate app) ?
cornwall
Hi, Cyril.

Can't find it on the market... WIll try again, otherwise, I'll get back to you !
Thanks for the reply,

A bientôt !
faquin
Hi cornwall,
I'm also looking for the french keyboard, where did you find it?
cornwall
Hi !

To access it, you shoudln't follow the "downlolad dic" from the Application, but directly go to the market and type in "french dictionary" or "smart keyboard". Scrolling the page should lead you to the holy grail.

Regards