Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Pure Keys

meyergre
Pure Keys theme for Smart Keyboard Pro
External image (www.paypal.com)Donate

External image (img691.imageshack.us)

NEWEST - 05/14/2011

Pure Keys xDPI .zip 15.9 KB · downloaded 3,029 times

Pure Keys LDPI.zip 8.0 KB · downloaded 1,544 times

+ better corners

OLDER

Pure Keys xDPI.zip 15.8 KB · downloaded 1,091 times

+ should be adapted to all screens (ldpi, mdpi, hdpi)
+ added on External image (wwwstatic.megaupload.com)MegaUpload (downloading from MU makes me earning reward points on it, so it's a free way to support me ;))
jeckert21
Another success, very nice. Thanks.
meyergre
jeckert21 wrote:Another success, very nice. Thanks.
I'm glad you like it :)

Could someone with a low resolution device tell me if it's displayed correctly ? I've added a drawable-ldpi folder in the ZIP, but I'm not 100% sure it's OK on these devices... :oops:
kromonos
I'll test it as soon as possible :-D

Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk
meyergre
kromonos wrote:Bad corners ... *slap corners* :lol:
And I'm sure they must like it ;) otherwise they would quietly fit.. :lol:

Below are 2 ZIP from the same theme. The first one (named xDPI) contains both standard and -ldpi folders, the other one (named LDPI) contains only the standard folder, but with ldpi-specific pictures.
They should both fix the corner's look.

I wonder if SKP handles the "drawable-ldpi" folder, so could you tell me if you have the same result with both these files ?

Attachments

Pure Keys xDPI.zip 16.1 KB · downloaded 747 times

Pure Keys LDPI.zip 8.3 KB · downloaded 661 times

meyergre
@ kromonos :
Doesn't look too bad yet... (for sure, it's better than before :lol: )

I think I'm done for this one regarding ldpi :geek: