Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Word prediction not working in landscape

asentell
When I'm typing in portrait mode, everything works well. When I flip over to landscape mode, however, word prediction / autocorrect is not working. In fact the prediction bar does not show up at all. I can type whatever I want, and nothing is highlighted or corrected. This is the case in every app I've tried. I'm not sure how long this has been going on as I haven't used landscape mode much in the past. I am, however, wanting to use it more because that my fingers have been getting bigger lately. :o

HTC Incredible
Android 2.2

Thanks,
Aaron
cyril Developer
Hello
Are you sure you don't have the option "no landscape suggestions" on?