Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Thai keyboard layout - Trial 4.0.2

MissingOne
Hi,

I'm not sure if you would call this a bug report or a feature request.
Currently there is no key for Thai Baht (Thai currency) symbol ฿ (0E3F in Character Map).
Normally, the key is the shift of ึ (top row 7 from left in SKP layout).
The current layout put the symbol ๎๎ (0E4E) which is hardly used and not on the typical keyboard.
I'm wondering if you'd consider changing it.

PS. for your reference, a typical Thai keyboard layout.
http://www.hawaii.edu/thai/thaifonts/th ... ardmap.gif

Thanks,
cyril Developer
Yes this is a feature request ;)
Well, I trust you if you say this has to be changed. I did it in the latest beta
MissingOne
Thank you very much for trusting me and for changing it. :D