Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

T9 layout

IllDuce
I'm thinking about buying SKP, but I just have one question before I do that.

In the screenshots i can see that the T9 layout isn't how I see it, and that is the layout I want, exect I want the smiley button insted of enter.

Can I my layout to look like that or what?
cyril Developer
I don't understand your question. Do you ask how to show smileys on the T9 layout?
1) look at the "smiley key" option
2) you don't need a smiley key, you can always get smiley by long pressing the enter key
3) there is a swipe action available to toggle the smiley key
cyril Developer
Indeed the layout has changed a bit since the screenshots were taken. What is your problem with the current layout: the period or the ! key?
IllDuce
I think that my fingers like the old layout better... So it's both the period and ! key thats my "problem". But I think i'm a little picky. But i had hope that it could be "fixed" with a setting...

After many years of texting I have learned my self some bad habits with sentences ending with "..." and "!?", and thats just a little more difficult with the new layout. ;)

But thanks for the reply. I'll have to learn to live with it. :)