Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Changing the default predictive words

MrioGrnier
When I type with the predictive mode, I would like to change some of the words that are inserted by default when I hit the space bar.
I'm French, here are two examples.
When I start a sentence with Je (I,the subject), I get Jeff as the default word;
When I want the use the adjective Bon (good), I get Bonnet as the default word that shows up.
Is there a way to have Je and bon as default predictive word instead of Jeff and bonnet?

Many thanks
cyril Developer
Hello

1) Jeff and Bonnet are in your contacts, if you don't want them, don't enable the Contacts dictionary option...

2) You can change default predictions by using the "custom AutoText" option
MrioGrnier
Bonjour Cyril,

J'ai vérifié et il n'y a pas de Jeff et de bonnet dans mes contacts.

Pour ce qui est de l'autotext, il me semble que je ne puisse que faire des suggestions à ajouter pour le remplacement de mots, par exemple, remplacer Jeff par Je.

Message expédié de mon Androphone
cyril Developer
Etrange, le dictionnaire francais est-il bien installé?
Peut etre que Jeff et Bonnet sont dans le dictionnaire utilisateur alors?

Sinon pour information l'astuce est de définir un AutoText "je -> je", mais encore une fois dans ce cas précis il ne devrait pas y avoir besoin de faire ca...
MrioGrnier
Cyril, y a t'il moyen d'avoir accès au contenu des dictionnaires et d'éditer les mots qui s'y trouvent?

Message expédié de mon Androphone
phaze3131
doesn't the option short words have priority take care of this?