Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Can't find smart keyboard on android market to update

Thunder350
I bought smart keyboard for my HTC Aria, a few months back, and it works great. I also put it on my tablet (Herotab C8). I installed the latest version on my phone a week or two ago. But when I went to go do it on my tablet, the market didn't list it under "My Apps". When I went to search for it on the market, it would only show the dictionaries, not the actual keyboard app itself, even the trial version isn't listed. It's still installed on my tablet, just for some reason the market isn't listing it like it did before, making it impossible to update.

Is it possible to download the app somewhere else and install it on the tablet? If so where and how would I do that? Or do you know how to make the market show the missing app? Thanks!
Thunder350
Well, since my email, 2 PM's, and this thread were ignored, without a single response... :(

I found away to get the latest version elsewhere.. still wish I could get the market to show the app again on my tablet tho. :S
cyril Developer
I answered your email 3 weeks ago... As I said I don't know why you don't see the app on the market, there is no obvious reason why it would be filtered.