Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Manually saved words

maxzat
Hi all!

Don't know the English word for it, but how many words can you save to the dictionary? I'm not sure but it feels like some words are missing that i think i know i saved some time ago. I try to frequently backup but it's quite possible i've missed here. I change ROMS from time to time, therefore my need for backup.
If it's to any use i'm using Swedish.
cyril Developer
Technically there may be a limit but I guess it's much higher than what you could ever add to the dictionary. There will be performance issues if you add thousands of words to the dictionary, but nothing should prevent you from doing so.