Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

How can I (temporarily!) switch back to the Android keyboard

535
I frequently use some extended punctuation (mostly em dash and ellipsis) which I can't seem to type using Smart Keyboard, so wanted to add them to my smilies menu. However, in order to do that, I need to switch back to a keyboard which can type them.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find my way back to the IME selector and even unchecking Smart Keyboard PRO in the Languages and Keyboards settings doesn't get me back to the built-in Android keyboard. How can I (temporarily!) switch back?
Rushrl
Long press in any "text field" should give you options. Look for input method.

I hope that works for you. :D