Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Can not restore saved setings - Keyboard hang

polzovotel
Hi,

On Samsung SGS i9000 with Darky rom - If I backup the keyboard settings and then try to restore them I get total keyboard app. hang.
Is there any workaround for this ?

I am using the latest version from Market (PRO version).

Thanks
cyril Developer
Can you get the phone logs while this happens? Do you use app2sd?
polzovotel
cyril wrote:Can you get the phone logs while this happens? Do you use app2sd?
I do not use app2sd.
As for phone logs - did you mean enable "Enable debug Logs" option in Smart Keyboard advanced setting ?
cyril Developer
No, I mean install "Log Collector" (or any similar tool) and collect the logs just after you get this problem (no need to enable debug logs)
polzovotel
cyril wrote:No, I mean install "Log Collector" (or any similar tool) and collect the logs just after you get this problem (no need to enable debug logs)
Ready - sent you PM
polzovotel
Hi,

did you get the logs ?

Thanks.
kamzik
Same problem here.

I just bought Smart Keyboard PRO and wanted to import settings from TRIAL version.

Created backup.zip is corrupted and application hangs when trying to import backup. Also backup.zip from newly installed PRO version is corrupted and cannot be open also in computer. See attachment.

Attachments

backup-pro.zip 482 B · downloaded 332 times

polzovotel
for some reason it seems that Cyril ignoring this issue ...
cyril Developer
The reason is that it's not a critical problem and I'm very busy. I will look at this one
polzovotel
I fully agree that it is not critical.
But droping a message here saying that would be appriciated.
cyril Developer
polzovotel wrote:Hi,

did you get the logs ?

Thanks.
I don't see anything wrong in the logs. Can you also send me the backup.zip ?
polzovotel
Sent you by mail. Let me know if you need anything else.
The zip file is indeed corrupted.