Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

SMART KEYBOARD: problem with addres bar in browser

Valeriy
Hello, I think SMART keyboard is the best choice for nexus one for using russian language.
But i have one annoying problem. When i recently wrote something on russian and trying to acces some web site from the addres bar of the browser: button that switches language replaces with button ".com". And so th problem is i couldn't change the language. Also If the last input was in english I couldn't write in addres bar in russian.
cyril Developer
This problem was already raised, that's why I added a swipe option to change the language, so you can use it instead of the lang button in that situation (but it's not yet in the free version, if that's the one you're using)