Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Annoying problem with the danish dictionary in T9 mode

joeyfriends666
Hi.

Great app you've created, I really enjoy using the Smart Keyboard input, but there's one thing
that really bugs me with the danish dictionary. When it enter text in T9 mode and i need to enter
the word "i" (danish for "in") the default suggested word is "g" (which is not a danish word), so if
I'm not careful with those "i"'s I'm writing some nonsens.

I hope you'll add this to your to-do list

Regards,
Martin
cyril Developer
Hi
Define a custom AutoText to replace g by i (this is the example in the user's guide ;) )
joeyfriends666
Heh..

Nice, thanks.

Hmm.. Note to myself : read user guide :oops: