Well I'm experiencing a big trouble with today's update.
When I type (mostly using WhatsApp) and I click "Send" there are 2 cases:
1. The last word suggested was clicked by me manually, then there is no problem
2. The last word was correctly written by me, and I hadn't clicked Space to accept it, just clicked Send direclty. In this case the prediction bar just blocks on the last word so when I click anything to write the next sentence it writes (and twice) the last word I wrote in my lastly sent message.
Example:
Me: Hello dear! How is everything goin' on <--- When typing this, I clicked nothing on the prediction bar when i typed "on" because I typed it well, so just clicked "Send".
Me: onSonSee you later! <--- This is the result when I try to type "See" as the first word on the next sentence.
Only happening with last version, and can't roll back (only option is to uninstall, no posibility to roll back to a previous version
PS: Btw, it happens to me in both, Spanish and Catalan languages.
Hope it helps!
When I type (mostly using WhatsApp) and I click "Send" there are 2 cases:
1. The last word suggested was clicked by me manually, then there is no problem
2. The last word was correctly written by me, and I hadn't clicked Space to accept it, just clicked Send direclty. In this case the prediction bar just blocks on the last word so when I click anything to write the next sentence it writes (and twice) the last word I wrote in my lastly sent message.
Example:
Me: Hello dear! How is everything goin' on <--- When typing this, I clicked nothing on the prediction bar when i typed "on" because I typed it well, so just clicked "Send".
Me: onSonSee you later! <--- This is the result when I try to type "See" as the first word on the next sentence.
Only happening with last version, and can't roll back (only option is to uninstall, no posibility to roll back to a previous version
PS: Btw, it happens to me in both, Spanish and Catalan languages.
Hope it helps!