Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Long press capitalizes letters instead of changing to symbol

mr_moist
Is this a possible feature that could be built in as an option? I can't imagine that I am the only person that uses capital letters more often than the symbols on each key. Thank you!
schrochem
I bet you used to have a Blackberry :)
I still long press for the capital...
I'd like the option and then have the shift be for the number, and the lighted shift be all caps....
imekul
Could we please have this as an option?? :) It would be much easier to capitalize words this way.