Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Macedonian Layout

kabel
I would like to ask you if you could make a Macedonian keyboard layout with the letters that are missing from the current Macedonian layout? I do not care about the dictionary or correction, but what would be really helpful is better layout with all of the letters that are missing ... Here is the link with an android keyboard that shows the correct Macedonian layout: https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... rch_result ... I've tried that keyboard and is not working for some reason ... Smart Keyboard is working, but the layout is difficult with all those long presses to get to the missing letters ...

Thank you in advance ...