Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

option for all lower case

hurleygurlie2388
i would looooove the option for all lower case. and alternately I'm sure some people might like all upper case. i had a problem when i first got skp where it capitalizes words like I'm I've ill and it's doing it again :-\ not biggie though just a suggestion. thanks Cyril!!
pa i think its doing it cause i started using auto correct but it doesn't do it for the word/ letter i?

also!! when i get on the browser it doesn't automatically highlight the web address it is at so i have to select all and delete to put in a new address... is that a smart keyboard thing or just android??