Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Difficulty using autotext

dalegphilips
Just purchased the pro version. i cannot get the autotext to work properly. I have reread the tutorial, erased and reset the autotext I was attempting to use, eveh rebooted the phone, all to no good result. I also read through all these posts looking for something that might help. I clearly am missing something, but I dont know what it is. Is there another resource with more detailed instruction. i have an HTC Inspire running Android 2.2.1 Help!
Thanks!


30 minutes later......
Well good grief...I figured it out. For anyone else's reference, apparently when one reboots, it is necessary to reset the input method. when i did this....autotext works just fine. This is a great little app and many of the other suggestions here have been helpful.