Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Request: Samsung Galaxy s2 Keyboard

ysh
I have a samsung galaxy s2 and i like the keyboard that comes with it. The only problem i have with it is, it does not have alt labels which is extremely annoying.

if someone can/would create a keyboard like that, it'd be really fantastic!

Attachments

Samsung-Galaxy-S-II-Keyboard.jpg
Samsung-Galaxy-S-II-Keyboard.jpg
galaxys2.jpg
galaxys2.jpg
dan55
hi
isn't this very similar to the nice honeycomb skins?
cheers
dan
duckdany
ysh wrote:I have a samsung galaxy s2 and i like the keyboard that comes with it. The only problem i have with it is, it does not have alt labels which is extremely annoying.

if someone can/would create a keyboard like that, it'd be really fantastic!

+1 (I have a Galaxy S but I like Galaxy S 2 keyboard - and I have the same problem with it, there's no alt labels...)
TheTehk17
duckdany wrote: Maybe it will help! :)

Thank you!
Thanks... I was working on a development project for my phone, that's why it's not done yet.. But I think I'll take a break and do this skin for you.
duckdany
TheTehk17 wrote:
duckdany wrote: Maybe it will help! :)

Thank you!
Thanks... I was working on a development project for my phone, that's why it's not done yet.. But I think I'll take a break and do this skin for you.
It would be great! (I do not know how to make a .9.png file.)

So thank you!!! ;)
TheTehk17
Idk what to say. Photoshop is bugging out every time I open the icons to edit them. I'll see what I can do to fix it...