Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

a cupple of sugestions

Cane
  • An option to NOT show a language select button (It would be more practical to use that space for a select-smiley button, even though I want neither... I'd rather swipe the spacebar, standard Gingerbread 2.3.3 style or just use the swipe as per your option.).
  • If you chose to use "alt labels" on the standard keys, then it would be appropriate to not show does keys when you use the "123" key. It is annoying to have to first hit "123" and then "alt" to get access to the last options... And while we are at it. Why not allow the user to choose which "alt labels" to put on which buttons?
Keep up the good work! Smart Keyboard is a good app, a couple of more options and it will be perfect. :D
Cane
How about using the "123" button to switch "alt labels", without ever entering the standard "123" menu? That would be convenient...
cyril Developer
Have you tried the swipe option to show alt symbols keyboard?
Cane
Yes I have, and it's ok. Still would like to be able to customize and streamline the use of the available buttons, though... And if I were to use the swipe instead, then I would like to be able to remove the "123" button, so that the other buttons could become a little bigger...