Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Language Inconsistency Bug

EnomisAccuzzam
I have SK Pro installed on an HTC One.

I have selected two languages: Italian and English. I downloaded both dictionaries.

When I select Italian I have no problem, but in English I have a strange mix of Italian and English.

For example if I type “I’m home now”, the “now” and only the “now” is underlined in red. If I click “now”, I get suggestions from the Italian dictionary (in the popup), but in the bar (between textbox and keypad) I get English suggestions. This is with English selected.

Can you please help me figure out what the problem is? This is quite frustrating.

Thank you,
Simon
cyril Developer
Hello
As answered by mail, the suggestions you get when clicking on the underlined word are displayed by Android itself, not by the keyboard.
As your system language is probably Italian, you get suggestions in Italian even if English language is selected in Smart Keyboard.