Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Tab/Next field key missing?

gessi2000
Hello,

I am running the Trial of the App now and like it very much as I want to get the Pro version but...

...when filling out form fields there's no "next"/Tab button etc. which goes to the next form field (for e.g. Browser forms etc.)?
I always have to mark the next field by tapping on it?

Is there no button like this? Any idea?
fvs114
.... General settings, show arrows.... :o
cyril Developer
Are you talking about the "Next" button in place of the return key? The keyboard has no control on this, it's only up to the app requesting to show the keyboard.