Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Pls hide the suggestions

kraemder
First off, I think your app is great and really improves on the functionality of the android. I love the autocorrect and it makes typing on a touchscreen so much nicer. My ipod touch however does all this without showing me all the possible word combinations when I type. It just fixes my typos for me while I'm typing. All the pop up words are quite distracting. Thankfully I don't have to pick any of the words ever since the program does a good job of getting it right. So why should I have to see them pop up at all?

Again, great app.
NickC
The advantage of the pop-up word list is that it can save you a lot of typing. If you are typing a long word, as soon as you see it in the suggestion bar, you can just click that and it inserts the whole word. Makes typing much faster once you get used to it.