Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Thai T9 Layout can't show please fix it

cyril Developer
Yes thats because I don't know what T9 looks like in Thai. Can you show me?
eyesci
cyril wrote:Yes thats because I don't know what T9 looks like in Thai. Can you show me?
Example keyboard from samsung galaxy 5 (android 2.1)
External image (a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net)

button 1 have ก ข ฃ ค ฅ
button 2 have ฆ ง จ ฉ
button 3 have ช ซ ฌ ญ
button 4 have ฎ ฏ ฐ ฑ ณ
button 5 have ด ต ถ ท ธ
button 6 have น บ ป ผ ฝ
button 7 have พ ฟ ภ ม ย
button 8 have ร ฤ ล ว ศ ษ
button 9 have ส ห ฬ อ ฮ
button 0 have เ แ โ ไ ใ ำ
button 10 have ั ิ ี ึ ื ุ ู
button 11 it seem space bar


I have 1200 word thai data dictionary and back up to userdic.csv I hope that it will be useful.

Link >> http://www.mediafire.com/?aj002djx3dytcl1

Thank you cyrill Developer
eyesci
cyril wrote:Added in the latest beta. Can you test?
I'm sorry. I forget something

missing

in button 10 please add ่ ้ ็ ๊ ์ ฯ ๆ (old ั ิ ี ึ ื ุ ู ) -> ุ ู ่ ั ้ ิ ี ื ึ ็ ๊ ์ ๆ ฯ
in button 0 please add ะ า ( old เ แ โ ไ ใ ำ ) -> เ แ โ ใ ไ ะ า ำ
button 4 add ฒ -> ฎ ฏ ฐ ฑ ฒ ณ
button 1 Delete ฃ ฅ -> ก ข ค


button 1 have ก ข ค
button 2 have ฆ ง จ ฉ
button 3 have ช ซ ฌ ญ
button 4 have ฎ ฏ ฐ ฑ ฒ ณ
button 5 have ด ต ถ ท ธ
button 6 have น บ ป ผ ฝ
button 7 have พ ฟ ภ ม ย
button 8 have ร ฤ ล ว ศ ษ
button 9 have ส ห ฬ อ ฮ
button 0 have เ แ โ ใ ไ ะ า ำ
button 11 it seem space bar
button 10 have ุ ู ่ ั ้ ิ ี ื ึ ็ ๊ ์ ๆ ฯ or I suggest for thai symbool Layout

External image (a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net)
I edit image for example.

pic 1 it normol layout Thai T9
pic 2 When press ัิี button layout switch to pic 2 if press กขค Button switch to pic 1 and press 1/2 button layout switch to pic 3
pic 3 When press 2/2 button in pic 3 layout switch to pic 2 and press กขค Button switch to pic 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word suggestion

see pic 1 Example I'd like to key 'กล' i click กขค button 1 time i get ก and i click รฤล button 3 time to get ล
I'm not sure word suggestion T9 not work or Cyril create like this.
In English language if i want 'test' i click tuv button 1 time click def button 1time click pqrs button 1 time and click tuv button 1time
just 1 time/button word suggestion show 'test' but thai language is not same english.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please fix it.

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have .apk samsung keyboard (from android 2.1-update) but can't install in froyo i think that it will be useful
Link >> http://www.mediafire.com/?f8khjx5523geuq7
cyril Developer
Can you download the beta again? I changed the keys as you described, and also added a popup keyboard for the accents ("10" key) if you long press on it.
T9 prediction (as in English) requires first a working dictionary, that's why it cannot work yet.
eyesci
cyril wrote:Can you download the beta again? I changed the keys as you described, and also added a popup keyboard for the accents ("10" key) if you long press on it.
T9 prediction (as in English) requires first a working dictionary, that's why it cannot work yet.
Problem 1
External image (a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net)
this picture show normal case when i click (not long press ) button 10 (ัิี button ) for select symbool word keyboard can prediction word.

External image (a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net) External image (a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net)
but when i use long press for select symbool .Keyboard can't prediction word.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thai T9 prediction requires first a working dictionary

How i get working Thai dictionary please tell me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thai Layout great working
Thanks.
cyril Developer
but when i use long press for select symbool .Keyboard can't prediction word.
You are right, that will be fixed in the final version
How i get working Thai dictionary please tell me.
Like for all languages, a (long) word list sorted by frequency of usage is required