Lately, I think since the gingerbread update, the spacebar doesn't work half the time. Anybody else having this problem?
Droid X spacebar problem after Gingerbread
Can you check this topic? http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... f=4&t=1277
Hi
I'm not running WaveLauncher so that's not the issue. I also have only recently had this problem - over the past few weeks. I'm thinking it coincided with Gingerbread. But I don't keep track of when you update the keyboard. I will try adding padding to the bottom to see if that helps. I reverted back to the stock keyboard yesterday and I'm not having a problem there. I've been using Smart Keyboard for a long time so this is something new...
Thanks
Steve
I'm not running WaveLauncher so that's not the issue. I also have only recently had this problem - over the past few weeks. I'm thinking it coincided with Gingerbread. But I don't keep track of when you update the keyboard. I will try adding padding to the bottom to see if that helps. I reverted back to the stock keyboard yesterday and I'm not having a problem there. I've been using Smart Keyboard for a long time so this is something new...
Thanks
Steve
I will also disable the "touch to correct" option, as you suggested in the other post. Can you explain what touch to correct does?
It brings up the suggestion bar when you click on a typed word.