Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Language dictionary missing from market

Bugsy
I just purchased the keyboard and when I try to add the english language dictionary it can't be found. I've also searched from my desktop in the android market and the english language dictionary is not coming up. Is there another way to load it?
cyril Developer
You mean you don't find "English for Smart Keyboard" in the market?? That's the first time I hear about this; what is your phone?
Anyway you can download it from here.
Bugsy
Yes that's correct. I'm using an Inspire 4g, but I even tried looking for it on the android market from a desktop browser and it was not showing there either.
cyril Developer
I think there is a huge bug in the market, which made the language pack disappear. I'm looking at it