Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Buy

unzim
Hello

Is there a normal way for buying and getting updates for youк great program?
SlideMe have only 8 versions in the past. And didn't want to sell me program anyway.
Is there any other way?
cyril Developer
Hi
I will update the version on SlideMe; as this is additional work for me I prefer to push only versions I consider stable enough. However I don't understand why it would not allow to buy it

The "normal" way is through the Android Market, but it's not available in all countries
unzim
Ok.

They take on 28 of march two times 2,5$ - and after 5 days I got nothing ... :)
Hope google market will reach my country someday ...
cyril Developer
You paid and it didn't work ??
In that case send me your order number by mail and I can send you the apk