Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Cannot Load Smart Keyboard after Gingerbread

3kushn
Updated my EVO and now have some other Keyboard assuming native Gingerbread but not sure since Smart K.. Pro is the only one listed in Settings.
Can't get Smart Keyboard Pro to work. I've updated twice and do have it checked in settings.

Anyone have an answer. really don't like what I'm being forced to use.
fvs114
Probably issue with Ginger ROM..
Have you tried to change ROM?
Which one do you use?
I have XXYVO and also have some issues with backup / restore.

Sent using Tapatalk
3kushn
Don't know how to find the ROM version.
cyril Developer
Do you use version 4.2.2? What is the exact problem?