Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Typing bug in Korean

kreeze
Sometimes when I type some Korean fast, the letters extracted like "ㅇㅏㄴ" when I typed "안".
It seems like happen when I move the cursor or delete some letters.
Please check it out. Thank you.
cyril Developer
Why is everbody talking about this bug TODAY, while this bug has been there for weeks? ;)

Anyway I fixed it (hopefully) one hour ago in the 4.2.3 beta, can you check?
kreeze
Yeah, I think the bug has been there for weeks too.
I just hoped it will fix soon. ;)

I updated to 4.2.3 beta and will report about this problem soon!
I used 4.2.3 beta for a while and it seems like fixed the problem. :lol:
cyril Developer
Someone else told me there are still problems in Korean... :( Anyway SOME of them at least are fixed, maybe there are other ones yet to be understood
kreeze
Another problem??
You will find soon, I believe. ;)