Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

not opening

zboz5
Hello

I have an htc hero with android 2.0 eclair. I purchased smart keyboard pro some time ago and luv all of its features. However there r two things occurring with the keyboard. Number one whenever's I go to do a Google search it allows me to start typing but then closes. I then do the google search again and it works fine. Secondly I have it set on my SMS apply for the keyboard to automatically open so I can begin texting. However this does not occur and at times I have to go back to the stock keyboard. I have uninstalled and reinstalled as of today and that did not fix the problem. I have also triedrebooting my phone. Any help would b greatly appreciated. Thanks.