Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Skinning popups?

eolsgaard
Now, we can skin the prediction bar, which is just awesome. It looks great and makes this skin even more customize-able.

So now I can only wonder, would it be possible to also skin the popups? Perhaps, even, changing their shape? That would be the last piece of the puzzle, I think.
ntrdmefn
can you tell me how you found the option to skin the prediction bar in the settings?

i can't find it ...
cyril Developer
So now I can only wonder, would it be possible to also skin the popups? Perhaps, even, changing their shape? That would be the last piece of the puzzle, I think.
Maybe it will come later, it's not planned yet
can you tell me how you found the option to skin the prediction bar in the settings?
It's not a setting, it's a new feature which has to be used by skin makers.
c00ller
eolsgaard wrote:So now I can only wonder, would it be possible to also skin the popups? Perhaps, even, changing their shape? That would be the last piece of the puzzle, I think.
I already consider SKP to be the one Android keyboard to rule them all, but this really would be the last piece of the puzzle.
c00ller
Just wondering if there are any possible plans for this in the foreseeable future?
c00ller
Bump... after trying a lot of colorful themes, seeing the same white popup is looking really out of place. Even more out of place are the inconsistencies between the regular popup and the long-press popup: the regular popup changes from a clean 2D opaque white of one size to a semi-transparent dark gray with blue gradient of a different size, and the location of the popup changes as well...
Gnaver
I would be very grateful for this option. Using black themeand seeing white pop ups is not cool but its even annoying.