Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Problem while typing in IM+

fdujmov
Hello there,
I must say I really enjoy this keyboard and that's why I find this very annoying.
I use IM+ for chatting and I get this annoying bug...I can't see what I type...the cursor just disappears along with the word im typing and I only see it when I press space...

Thx
cyril Developer
Hello
Is it something which happened after an update? In that case, just restart your phone, it's probably because IM+ was running when you did the update, and Android doesn't handle that correctly.

Otherwise, when did the problem start? I just tried IM+ and have no problem at all
fdujmov
Hi

Sry it took me some time to answer but I just wanted to wait and see if it happens, and it did...but unfortunately I can't find any pattern to why it happened...the cursor just disappears with the letters and I only see words in prediction bar....