Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Acsend letter

SMILYS
I use the norwegian keyboard and miss the opertunety to type the letter Å as a single word when I use T9. It is much used in our writing. Å is the like "and" in english.
cyril Developer
Hi
Compact and T9 are implemented only for english at the moment. I plan to add them for other languages in a near future. Do you have a screenshot of a typical T9 scandinavian keyboard ?
SMILYS
There are no differense in the look, but when we press the key - 2"abc" there is an option to choose the letter å and æ. 6"mno" is the letter ø