Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Punctuation Bar?

WER4GZS
Not sure what this is called so I will just say the bar above the keyboard with the ' ! ? , @ _ ' Is there a way to change the color of these symbols and add others to this bar?
WER4GZS
Think I just found it. I don't know how I missed it as I looked through the settings and didn't see it. Duh!
WER4GZS
One last question...is there a way to change the color on this bar?
cyril Developer
There is an option to change the color of the recommended word, but not for the rest. However the prediction bar is now skinable, we have to wait for skin makers to update their skins with this new feature.