Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Compact Keyboard

delriogil
Thank you so much for the compact keyboard. I love it and it keeps getting better with time.

Well here's a bug I caught. When using the autotext option on the keyboard and having the keyboard set to compact keyboard, it's not inputing letters I ask for. For example, if I want to set autotext to leta -> let's, it's not letting me input s. Instead it's showing the letter a, even when I push the soft key twice for s.
cyril Developer
Is it with "XT9" enabled ? In that case it's normal, and if you disable it, you should be able to type what you want with multitap
delriogil
cyril wrote:Is it with "XT9" enabled ? In that case it's normal, and if you disable it, you should be able to type what you want with multitap
XT9 isn't enabled and the multitap isn't allowing me to choose the letter s when I want to use the Custom AutoText. When the XT9 isn't enabled using the keyboard normally, multitap works just fine. It's only on Custom AutoText when mutitap won't work.
cyril Developer
Ah ok I see... will try to fix this