Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

broblem to keep app up.

grimberg20
I bouhgt pro version yesterday so it's new, i installed it and beginning it worked brilliant. When i change some settings the app, it stopped working. I reinstalled app and restarted my phone. Again it started work but when i again change settings, it stoped to work. Any help?
cyril Developer
Can you give a bit more details? Which settings do you change and what is not working exactly? Does it force close or what? Can you long press in a text field, and choose Input Method in the pop-up menu to check that smart keyboard is still your input method?
grimberg20
Intrestring... when i started use app, no problem. But when i change settings it goes off. No care what settings keyboard pro goes off. When i press long text section, it show that touch input is on. I put smart keyboard on, it works. So problem is: when you change settings, smart keyboard goes off. No other problems yet.

E. It makes force shutdown
cyril Developer
I noticed this sometimes on the Nexus One. As there is no explanation at all, I guess this is an Android bug.