Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

problem seeing what i've typed

gr8lawdude
I have a motola xoom and just downloaded this keyboard. When I go to type in email, what I type is not visible until i get out of the keyboard, unless what I am typing is white against a white background. It works fine in this forum but not with emails. Any ideas?
cyril Developer
You're right, the gmail client displays text in white over white in fullscreen mode! However you can (and should) use the option "no landscape fullscreen" (but it's supposed to be on by default on the Xoom, unless you changed it manually)
gr8lawdude
Awesome. That fixed it. I must have unchecked it accidentally when scrolling through the settings. Thanks so much