Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

how to get the popup letter to appear?

da-pezman
Hello...I am currently trying out the trial version of this before I decide to buy the paid version. I have a question.
How do I get the popup box showing the letter / number that I have hit on the keyboard?
I know that I probably have to enable something for it to appear.
Am I making any sence? Please help.
Oh an by the way I am using the Galaxy skin.
Thanks in advance for any pointers.
Matthew.
Rebel
It is in the "General Settings" of the app, an option called "Show Popup"! ;)