Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Europa

PrettyGrlSwag26
I was wonderin' if u can make a purple or margenta keyboard skin?!? If so let me kno.
Pino
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:Oh thanx a lot I love it!!!
I'm glad you like it! Let me know if you want me to make it less bright. It just seems too bright to me now (?)
PrettyGrlSwag26
Sure less bright would be find with me! What other keyboard skins do u have?!? I would like to see more of ur work :)
Pino
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:Sure less bright would be find with me! What other keyboard skins do u have?!? I would like to see more of ur work :)
I made this skin yesterday for you, I don't have any other skins than those posted here. I will make this skin a little darker, it's almost pink, not really magenta, is it
PrettyGrlSwag26
Oh ok well dat color is perfect but if ur gunna make it light or darker datz fine with me..
Pino
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:Oh ok well dat color is perfect but if ur gunna make it light or darker datz fine with me..
Ok I'll leave it as it is then. I'm working on a different colour
fvs114
freetarot2 wrote:I like it this software. How to install in mobile phone? given the tips.
As described somewhere above ...make skins directory in sd card (phone memory) and put desired skins inside... then load from settings...

___________________________________
FVS114

SGS GT-I9000 - Gingerbread 2.3.4
Pino
yakie996 wrote:is this normal??
No it's not, there's something wrong. It probably works only for devices with HDPI displays right now. I'll look in to it.
yakie996
Pino wrote:
yakie996 wrote:is this normal??
No it's not, there's something wrong. It probably works only for devices with HDPI displays right now. I'll look in to it.
i've a htc wildfire...
Fuze
Hello 1st off all good job on your skins.. but i was wondering if i could request a skin from you... I like the io skin with the yellow glow... But could you make the dark green glow for it?

Thanks in advance... :D
vladeoff
i can't see the skins working on my LG P500 Optimus One. :cry:

if you have time, please share or tell how to do this lovely skins.
jakson
Any way you can do a WVU theme one? Maybe a blue background with yellow letters and highlights?