Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Smartkeyboard Tablet

newdeepdan
Is there going to be a version of smart keyboard for honeycomb? I would really love to be able to use it on my tablet.
cyril Developer
Hello
Why do you think another version is needed? Smart Keyboard works and has always worked on Honeycomb!
cyril Developer
That's because you disabled the "no landscape fullscreen" option. Not sure why, as it should be on by default on tablets.
Bejron
Jesus, fast respons time to the support :-)
I was about to return and say that after uninstall and reinstall the problem was gone.

I'm pretty happy happy joy joy as of now :-) Thanks for a great keyboard !

Suggestion out of this,perhaps a restore original settings menu option or bringing it more to the front, couldn't seem to find one now when I searched.