Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Smart Dictionary to learn one letter words?

hlfrandsen
Hi

When using the t9 keyboard with the Danish I have not managed to get the Smart Dictionary to learn the word 'i' (which means 'in' in Danish) and it keeps suggesting a 'g' instead. I have also tried to add it to the user dictionary without any luck. Maybe the Smart Dictionary doesn't support one letter words...

I would appreciate any advice, thanks.

Cheers
Henrik
cyril Developer
Hello
Indeed dictionaries don't support 1-letter words for several reasons (at least at the moment)
For your particular problem, define a custom autottext to replace g by i as explained in the user's guide.
hlfrandsen
Thanks for the fast reply and work around.

Cheers!