Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

[Request] Google I/O

meyergre
Done.

EDIT:
Hey, exactly 30 minutes later :lol:

Attachments

GoogleIO.zip 7.6 KB · downloaded 1,183 times

kromonos
Looks realy nice :)
But the yellow color in predic bar is hard to read. Maybe it's better, to take the dark background color, like the new navi bar from google.com?
External image (uhuc.de)
meyergre
Like this ? (I can't make screenshot for now, sorry ^^')

GoogleIO.zip 7.9 KB · downloaded 1,039 times

kromonos
hmpf ... now, it's very hard to decide. Honeycomb or Google I/O skin :?
yakie996
meyergre how you make so good skins??
inate71
Hey there. I recently downloaded this skin. I only have one small gripe.

In the prediction bar, the "scroll left/right" button takes up a large majority of the bar. This makes seeing the predictions rather difficult. I tried fixing it myself, but couldn't get it fixed.

Could someone be awesome enough to fix it??

Thanks in advance!
inate71
The one with the gray prediction bar. :o
meyergre
oh, yes, here it is.

GoogleIO-light.zip 8.2 KB · downloaded 715 times

Please tell me if your problem is solved, if yes think I have a general solution for this kind of problem ;)
inate71
meyergre wrote:oh, yes, here it is.
Please tell me if your problem is solved, if yes think I have a general solution for this kind of problem ;)

Bleh. I'm sorry. I'm not good at telling you which one. -_- It's the dark gray one. The second on posted on the first page. Sorry!


Edit: Yeah, you fixed it. xD Looks fantastic. Keep up the great work. :D
meyergre
Yes, it's the one i modified in the last post, and it's working fine on my tablet.
Are you sure you download it to the right folder?

Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk

Edit : no problem, glad to help ;)