Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Better control over key height setting

c00ller
Right now we have two numberless sliders, one for portrait and landscape modes. I found the process of finding my desirable key height a bit troublesome, so I have a few suggestions:

-Show a number scale instead of (or in addition to) a slider with no numbers.
-Have a "Return to defaults" button (or write, "Default: ##")
-Show a real-time preview of the new keyboard size (I realize this may be difficult given screen space; so a preview button may be better)
cyril Developer
Agreed, but the " return to default" already exists: click on the icons on the left
c00ller
cyril wrote:Agreed, but the " return to default" already exists: click on the icons on the left
I had no idea! :shock: Now I feel silly