Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Request: Keyboard layout (Turkish F)

Dilbao
I was looking for a suitable replacement for stock keyboard app and I really liked Smart Keyboard so far. However, only missing thing was "Turkish F" layout. "Turkish Q" is more common than F, because it is derivative of US Q keyboard and many people used to it already. F keyboard is designed after a request from government for a national keyboard in similar goals as dvorak keyboard. After its proposal, it is required by law since 70s in all government facilities including schools.
So I was wondering if it is possible to bring this layout to your wonderful app.

You may look for more info at wikipedia or msdn