Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

New "Default" Themes

kromonos
Maybee, just an Idea, to add some custom made Skins to installation package from market, so, that they usable out of the box.
Like Honeycomb or Google I/O skin from meyergre?

And another question: Where do I have to copy custom themes, to use them with mounted or non exists sd card?
cyril Developer
Adding more themes to the app will make it bigger, so I want to keep them to a minimum.
Where do I have to copy custom themes, to use them with mounted or non exists sd card?
When you select a skin it is copied from /sdcard/skins to the phone internal storage, so normally you can use it even when the SD card is mounted.
mkanet
Hi, could you please consider to at least add the Swype theme as a default? You could maybe remove one of the least popular builtin themes, if you want to keep the size of Smart Keyboard Pro small.
cyril Developer
I don't know which ones are not popular ;) I would happily remove the ugly one which was the first skin available in the first version of the app (the "gray" skin), but believe it or not many people use it!
cyril Developer
However, now that there are screenshots on the skin page, I can tell you that Honeycomb is far from being the most popular one.
Hello Kitty and Chiclet Pink are the happy winners ;)
fvs114
Interesting.... I don't tkink guys are using pink keyboard or maybe I'm wrong... :-D
Cheers to all of girls on this forum..

___________________________________
FVS114

SGS GT-I9000 - Gingerbread 2.3.4 JVP CF-Root 3.7 CWM3 Ext4
cyril Developer
Yes you easily forget that half of men are girls ;)