Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

I love these skins <3

meyergre
I would be able to do it, but since the author sells them on the Market, it wouldn't be fair.
He would probably not appreciate that someone just make a free copy of his work, don't you think so ? ;)
PrettyGrlSwag26
Ok but how do I delete it?
TheTehk17
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:Ok but how do I delete it?
You don't need to delete anything. All I'm saying is that if someone were to take a paid app and make it into a skin, it'd be illegal.

Oh, one more thing. I'll be able to fix glowkey_purple in three days. I'm working on a hack for my phone and it's almost done. Sorry if it seems like it's taking forever =p
PrettyGrlSwag26
Its ok just take ur time.