Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Suggestions Bar

jeffwalker1996
So obviously some skins change the color of the suggestion bar on the keyboard right?

For some reason my phone keeps the default grey suggestions bar background and you can change the color of the suggestion font. Is there a way to change this so that the colors of the suggestion bar are presented along with the chosen theme?

Thanks :D
cyril Developer
Which version of the keyboard do you use (go the Help > About)? And which skin are you talking about?
jeffwalker1996
I have the latest version 4.2.3. And I'm talking about all the skins that I use or choose to use.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk
cyril Developer
OK, but have you installed a skin with skined prediction bar? There are only few of them using this feature at the moment, and if you downloaded them before the feature was added, you have to download them again.
fvs114
cyril wrote:OK, but have you installed a skin with skined prediction bar? There are only few of them using this feature at the moment, and if you downloaded them before the feature was added, you have to download them again.
Hi Cyril one question only...
Some skins have words visible on full length of suggestion bar, and others don't. Visible are only 3 or 4 words from start and others are blacked out in portrait mode. In landscape mode is visible whole suggestion bar except few pixels left and right. What setting this depends on or better does this has to do anything with config file of skin or bitmap itself? Problematic skin is honeycomb xoom ...

___________________________________
FVS114

SGS GT-I9000 - Gingerbread 2.3.4
meyergre
fvs114 wrote:
cyril wrote:OK, but have you installed a skin with skined prediction bar? There are only few of them using this feature at the moment, and if you downloaded them before the feature was added, you have to download them again.
Hi Cyril one question only...
Some skins have words visible on full length of suggestion bar, and others don't. Visible are only 3 or 4 words from start and others are blacked out in portrait mode. In landscape mode is visible whole suggestion bar except few pixels left and right. What setting this depends on or better does this has to do anything with config file of skin or bitmap itself? Problematic skin is honeycomb xoom ...

___________________________________
FVS114

SGS GT-I9000 - Gingerbread 2.3.4
Could you post a screenshot ? The skin doesn't use any bitmap for the prediction bar, so i don't really see what you mean :?

Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk
fvs114
External image (www.shrani.si)

Here it is..... I think it would be much better if it is possible to see all words to the right side of prediction bar.

I was only wondering whhere is possible to adjust that....

And meyergre, thank you for all your wonderfull skins.... :D
meyergre
fvs114 wrote:External image (www.shrani.si)

Here it is..... I think it would be much better if it is possible to see all words to the right side of prediction bar.

I was only wondering whhere is possible to adjust that....

And meyergre, thank you for all your wonderfull skins.... :D
You're welcome ;-)
I just noticed the same thing on my N1, in both portrait and landscape mode... it would be about enough space to add one more word before the arrow.
Don't remember i already saw it before, should be a little bug since last version :?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
cyril Developer
I will check, but I didn't change anything in the last version...
fvs114
Maybe is skin dependant
..maybe skin configure file, but that is not an emergency, I'm only asking.... if anybody knows.. :-D

___________________________________
FVS114

SGS GT-I9000 - Gingerbread 2.3.4
meyergre
Just got the solution : it depends on the divider picture's size.
I just updated my honeycomb and google io themes to fix it.

If anyone is facing this issue in their own skins, just use a picture with only 1 pixel width as divider.

Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk