Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Remove from app drawer?

ElGuapo
Any way to not have the app populate the app drawer? Clicking it does not bring up any useful information or settings that can be adjusted somewhere else. Thanks.
cyril Developer
Hi
sorry but that's a feature I added today so I won't remove it ;)
It's the only way to have the "Open" button available when you install the program, and I was sick that so many people thought the app was not working just because they didn't see the Open button... (and the information is useful for people who would otherwise refund the app because they don't understand how to use it)
But I can add a shortcut to launch the settings from there if that's the only problem
cyril Developer
Ok so as discussed in another thread, it will now be disabled as soon as you start the keyboard for the first time