Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Win7 sound makes odd sound of first key press.

BobbyPhoenix
As the subject says. I have the pro keyboard on two phones. Nexus One, and Desire HD. I love the Win7 sound, but on my Desire HD every time I press a key for the first time I get a generic "click" sound, and then all key presses after that is the Win7 sound. Doesn't happen on my N1. Any way to fix it? I tried the trial version too, and both do it. Uninstalled, reinstalled, and still there. Ugh.
IRIE4IPIER
I notices this too. All you have to do is go to sound and vibrate in smart keyboard pro settings, and lower the volume. That will fix the problem.
c00ller
IRIE4IPIER wrote:I notices this too. All you have to do is go to sound and vibrate in smart keyboard pro settings, and lower the volume. That will fix the problem.
I notice this problem and this "fix" worked for me. I lowered the volume by just one tick, but that was relative to my arbitrary setting. But is this a permanent, regular fix where there is some universal threshold or what?

Edit: I just heard the odd sound again without adjusting the new volume..
BobbyPhoenix
That didn't fix it for me. Mad too cause Win7 is the best sound for me. It works great on my Nexus One and I just put it on my Defy, and no issue there either. Just on my Desire HD. Darn.
c00ller
BobbyPhoenix wrote:That didn't fix it for me. Mad too cause Win7 is the best sound for me. It works great on my Nexus One and I just put it on my Defy, and no issue there either. Just on my Desire HD. Darn.
Hmm I'm using a T-Mobile G2, which from what I read is very similar to the Desire HD. Coincidence?