Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
I love black backgrounds and the black prediction bars just didn't feel like bugging someone else to do it for me. So I figured I'd give it a shot and share if I found success.
External image (db.tt) External image (db.tt)Not bad, i like it. The only thing that i changed from the original thats still the same on your version is the red highlight when you press a button. I changed mine to just a dark gray. Good work, which file in the "drawable" folder to you alter for the background. I couldn't find it
I kinda like the red highlight, but that's just me. I changed the bg.9.PNG in drawable.
PLEASE CHANGE THE RED HIGHLIGHT
BLUE