Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

GO SMS Future theme keyboard

vladeoff
hi guys, i've bought the future theme of GO SMS and i love the skin, but my smart keyboard skins doesn't fits the future theme. Anyone knows how to work on it? I've tried the Tron legacy skin, but it doesn't fits as well. thanks :D
vladeoff
please please please.. :cry:

been waiting for 3 or 4 days now.. :cry:

200 views but no response.. :(
jmt17
Just edit one from the forum to match. Unzip and edit the png files. I made my own theme in 20 min
vladeoff
wow!! thank you! what a nice theme!!!! wohooo!! after 1month!!! thank you.. verrryyyyyy mucchhh!!! am so happy!!
PrettyGrlSwag26
I been lookin' for a keyboard like dis but it would be nice if u can make one with flowers all ova it?
meyergre
Yes, for sure. It could be nice :)
I'll update it later today.
meyergre
Here it is, still dark and blue, but with nice flowers on it.

Here is the background :
background.9.png
background.9.png

Attachments

skin.zip 170.3 KB · downloaded 907 times